San Francisco & Yosemite Trip
May 24th-27th, 2013 (4 days / 3 nights) Sorry, this trip is sold out!
Next trip will be in July, date will be announced soon!
This city is home to many attractions. There are many sights sounds and smells to experience when visit this fine American city.
Top five experiences: The Golden Gate Bridge, China Town, Alcatraz, Fisherman's Warf, and ride a cable car.
Our tour will make this a traveling experience that you won't forget!
- Round trip transportation by bus (with restroom and DVD);
- 1 night at the Confort Inn Yosemite;
- Guided tour of the Yosemite National Park;
- 2 nights at the Cova Hotel (ten minutes walk to Union Square);
- Full Breakfast;
- Extended Sightseeing of SF: Guided tour of Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Warf, the famous Victorian Houses, Nob Hill (Grace Cathedral) and Lombard Street on Saturday;
- Visit of Tresure Island on Sunday.
- Free shuttle transportation from the Hotel to all Major tourist points in the city.
Pick up times and locations:
7:30am at EF (City Bus Stop);
7:45 am at SDSU (International Student Center);
8:00am at Vantaggio (1736 State St. - Downtown San Diego);
8:15am at La Jolla (Prospect St. x Girard Ave.);
8:30am at UCSD Extension (parking lot 303);
9:30am at Kaplan Irvine (City Bus Stop);
10:30am at Embassy Long Beach (in front of the school).
*Pick ups times and locations are subject to change. An email with the final pick ups will be send one day before the trip
Pricing options per person:
$295 (4 per room)
$320 (3 per room)
$350 (2 per room)
** All rooms have two queen sized beds.
** If requested we can match students with other people looking to share a room.